As a responsible parent you will no doubt want to make sure that any item you give to your child has been fully and properly tested to ensure its safe to use. A major standard in child toy safety is the European Union's BS EN71 European Toy Safety Standard. Any outdoor toy supplied in the European Union should adhere to this standard, meaning that it is designed to be safely used by your children.
Our range of wooden playhouses are manufactured in our own factory, meaning that we are able to impose strict controls during the manufacturing process, ensuring that our children's wooden playhouses adhere to the EN71 European Toy Safety Standard.
Our wooden playhouses are constructed using the following safety-enhancing features to ensure a happy play time for your children
- Styrene Glazed Windows, which are a safer option than glass for children's toys, as styrene glazed windows will not shatter if broken
- Round Edge Framing The internal framing on our wooden playhouses is planed to a smooth finish and rounded, leaving no sharp edges and reducing the risk of splinters. Finishing the wood in the manner also reduces the chance of moisture getting into the wood
- Door Safety is considered as a 12mm gap is left down the side of the door where the hinges are to help reduce the opportunities for your little ones to trap their fingers
- Better Grip Ladders are used on our wooden playhouse towers and double storey playhouses. The ladders are grooved to offer extra grip to children, helping to prevent them from slipping
- 10 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee is provided with our wooden playhouses as long as the playhouse is well maintained. A free 5l tub of treatment is provided with most wooden playhouses to help you keep your children's playhouse in good condition
So to avoid taking chances with your children's safety, make sure that any product you buy adheres to the relevant safety standards.
Feel free to browse our range of safe, secure children's playhouses.