1542 Chipboard Screw Organiser Kit
Now Just: £19.99
- Complete set; Includes screws, anchors, nails, hooks and key card labels
- Versatile; The organiser case can be used to store items for DIY, fishing, sewing, first aid or bits for your car or home
- Innovative; The included dividers can be moved to create bigger or smaller compartments as needed
- Durable; The case is constructed from strong and durable plastic
- Guarantee; 12-month guarantee
DescriptionAlways have the right tool for the job with this comprehensive 1542 screw organiser kit. Whether you’re a professional or a DIY novice, this kit has everything you need to be able to tackle a variety of tasks with ease. The tool kit comes in a handy and durable storage case with a built-in handle, making it easy to transport to wherever you need it most.
The versatile case is perfect for storing items for DIY, fishing, sewing, first aid or bits for your car or home. There are 19 dividers included allowing you to create up to 27 compartments. The dividers can be moved to create bigger or smaller sections as they are needed.
- Chipboard screws 3 x 20mm – 180pc
- Chipboard screws 3 x 25mm – 115pc
- Chipboard screws 3.5 x 20mm – 110pc
- Chipboard screws 3.5 x 25mm – 120pc
- Chipboard screws 3.5 x 30mm – 100pc
- Chipboard screws 3.5 x 35mm – 100pc
- Chipboard screws 4 x 30mm – 100pc
- Chipboard screws 4 x 40mm – 60pc
- Chipboard screws 4 x 50mm – 40pc
- Chipboard screws 5 x 50mm – 30pc
- Plastic anchors M5 – 120pc
- Plastic anchors M6 – 100pc
- Plastic anchors M8 – 35pc
- Common nails 1.5*30 – 100pc
- Common nails 1.8*38 – 60pc
- Common nails 2.4*50 – 35pc
- Wire cables 9mm – 45pc
- Screw hooks 30mm – 45pc
- Screw hooks 50mm – 12pc
- Screw hooks 65mm – 4pc
- Screw hooks 80mm – 5pc
- Square hooks 40mm – 20pc
- Key card labels – 6 pc
Dimensions: L31.5 x W25 x H8cm
Delivery on this product is available to most UK Mainland addresses.
Due to the nature of our products we are unable to deliver to the Republic of Ireland, some areas of Scotland and any offshore islands. If you are unsure then please use the postcode checker to see if we are able to deliver to your area.
We take every care to ensure that you receive the correct goods in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that you ever need to return any item to us and it is within our 30-day warranty period then please contact us for a returns authorisation number. Our customer service team will then provide you with our returns address.
All goods must be returned via recorded, insured method at your own cost. We cannot be held responsible for returns parcels lost in transit. It is the sender's responsibility to ensure parcels are adequately insured. If the goods exceed Â£46 in value we strongly suggest that you take out additional insurance. In order that we can satisfy your requirements promptly we will need your full instructions, explaining the reason for the return and the action you wish us to take.
Delivery on this building is 10 working days to most addresses.
After you have placed your order one of our team will contact you directly to arrange a suitable delivery date.
Important - Delivery is kerb side only, though at the driver's discretion they may be able to help you lift the building to a more suitable location outside your property. If you need to transport the building through your house, then you will need to make your own arrangements prior to delivery to do this, as our drivers are not insured to enter your house.
The Customer or Friend/Neighbour will need to be present to sign for the delivery. We cannot leave the item without a signature.