400 Piece Tool Kit
Now Just: £99.99
- Ultimate kit; 400 pieces including screwdrivers, wrenches and fixings
- Durable; Everything fits neatly into the handy and durable ‘suitcase’ style storage case
- Portable; Case on wheels, making easy to transport from room to room
- Great for all; Perfect as a gift or to have a comprehensive tool set to keep in the house for all DIY needs
- Guarantee; 12-month guarantee
DescriptionAlways have the right tool for the job with this comprehensive kit. Whether you’re a professional or a DIY novice, this kit has everything you need to be able to tackle a variety of tasks with ease. The tool kit comes in a handy and durable ‘suitcase’ style storage case, making it easy to transport to wherever you need it most. It includes magnetic-tipped screwdrivers, pliers, cutters, grips, ratchets, sockets, spanners, Allen keys and more.
- Diagonal, slip joint, water pump, lock, crimping and long nose pliers
- Combination and adjustable wrenches
- Extension, flexible extension and sliding T-bars
- Precision, ratchet and normal screwdrivers
- Ratchet and spinner handles
- Drive sockets and spark plug sockets
- Universal joints
- Hex keys
- Nylon clamps
- 12-oz Claw hammer
- Electrical tester
- Three-way adapter
- 10” level
- Bit holder and pick-up tool
- Electrical tape
- Staple gun
- Utility knife
- Bits, fasteners, screws, pins and fixings
- Wheeled aluminium case with trolley handle
Case dimensions: W37 x H49 x D15cm
Delivery on this product is available to most UK Mainland addresses.
Due to the nature of our products we are unable to deliver to the Republic of Ireland, some areas of Scotland and any offshore islands. If you are unsure then please use the postcode to see if we are able to deliver to your area.
We take every care to ensure that you receive the correct goods in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that you ever need to return any item to us and it is within our 30-day warranty period then please contact us for a returns authorisation number. Our customer service team will then provide you with our returns address.
All goods must be returned via recorded, insured method at your own cost. We cannot be held responsible for returns parcels lost in transit. It is the sender's responsibility to ensure parcels are adequately insured. If the goods exceed Â£46 in value we strongly suggest that you take out additional insurance. In order that we can satisfy your requirements promptly we will need your full instructions, explaining the reason for the return and the action you wish us to take.