By entering Waltons allotment recipes competition, you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
- Competition is open to UK residents who are not food preparation professionals.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Winners will be selected by our panel of judges.
- Closing date for submissions is Wednesday 28th February 2018
- All prize winners will be notified by email, before Monday 5th March 2018. If they do not make arrangements to claim their prize within 7 days, a new winner will be chosen.
- No alternatives, credits or cash substitutions are available for the prize.
- This competition is free to enter. No purchase is necessary.
- Any entry from members of Waltons (or associated organisations) staff, or their families will be disqualified.
- Any plagiarised entry will be disqualified.
- Waltons reserves the right to disqualify entries if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that plagiarised or fraudulent entry has occurred.
- Entries must be submitted via the Waltons Allotment Recipe submission form, or sent direct via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No other method of entry will be accepted.
- Entrants must have full rights and permission of submitted images and recipes.
- By entering, competitors agree to have their recipe included in the 'Grow your own meal' recipe collection to be published by Waltons. Full credit will be given.
- Waltons assumes no ownership of recipes or images submitted, but reserves the right to use all submitted materials in any future Waltons promotional activity from the date of submission.
- Recipes will be published on the Waltons blog. Selected recipes will be included (with full credit) in the recipe e-book.
- In the event of a dispute in respect of any aspect of the Competition, the judges' decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Waltons reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest or these terms at any time without prior notice.
- Free delivery of prize is unavailable to postcodes: TR , PL, TQ, BT, IOW, KA, PA, PH, AB, IV, KW. Prize cannot be delivered to postcodes IM, ZE, HS, and some parts of PA, KA.
Lead image: Syd Wachs via Unsplash