Win a £900 beach hut summerhouse from Waltons! The Great British shed survey is on, and you can enter by taking part. Terms and conditions can be found below.
Great British shed survey competition Terms & Conditions:
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey.
2. Employees or agencies of Waltons ("Walton Web Ltd", "We"), its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Walton Web Ltd containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the Great British shed survey, and submit your email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Great British shed survey" in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted, and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. Walton Web Ltd accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Walton Web Ltd.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 5th August 2016. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random process. The draw will take place on 8th August 2016.
10. The winner will receive an 11 x 8 Beach Hut wooden summerhouse as shown at https://www.waltons.co.uk/summer-houses.
The building will be supplied in kit form with comprehensive instructions as how to build. It will not come painted. It has been painted in these images for illustration purposes only and will arrive with a base coat treatment.
11. Walton Web Ltd accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
12. The winner will be notified by email on or before 12th August 2016 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Walton Web Ltd within 14 days of being notified by Walton Web Ltd, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Walton Web Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Walton Web Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be delivered to the winner by Walton Web Ltd.
14. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 12th August 2016 emailing email@example.com with the subject line "Who won the beach hut summerhouse?"
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. Walton Web Ltd retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Walton Web Ltd's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Walton Web Ltd and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Walton Web Ltd and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
19. Walton Web Ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Walton Web Ltd further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Walton Web Ltd for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. Walton Web Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Walton Web Ltd in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Walton Web Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: Walton Web Ltd, Huntingdon House, 278-290 Huntingdon Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 3LY
Lead image: Artazum