Double, double toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble. Sharpen the knives to carve pumpkin flesh, for Waltons want to see what creepy design is best!
We’ve brought our successful competition back from the dead to give one lucky winner the chance to win a bird food bundle plus feeder! Courtesy of our friends at Happy Beaks, you could be in with the chance to keep your feathered friends chirpy as the cold weather creeps in.
Halloween may be more of an American tradition, but it’s grown in popularity here in the UK. Every October we carve pumpkins to celebrate the spooky season - so why not share your spine-tingling designs with us? We can’t wait to see all of your chilling ideas!
How to enter
The competition ends at midnight on the 30th October, and we will announce the winner on social media around midday on the 31st October.
Good luck, but most of all have fun with designing your pumpkin!
Our kind friends at Happy Beaks are giving one lucky winner the chance to win one of their fabulous bird feed bundles, as well as a feeder to offer the tasty goodies to the feathered friends in your garden!
The bundle includes 12.75kg aflatoxin tested peanuts, 12.75kg sunflower hearts, and 150 of 90g fat balls. Towards the end of the year naturally occurring food sources are scarce, so the garden birds need a little helping hand to get through autumn, winter, and the breeding season.
Terms and conditions
- The competition ends at midnight 30/10/2019. Any entries after this date will not be valid.
- Only one lucky winner will be chosen by our judges to be the best pumpkin.
- The winner will be announced on social media.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to enter.
- The prize is the Essential Feed Triple feed bundle from Happy Beaks, as well as a bird feeder.
- If the prize is not claimed after seven days, or we feel that the entrant has not entered honestly, we will pick another winner.
- The prize is non returnable or refundable and has no alternative cash value.
- Waltons staff, or those employed by sister or parents companies, cannot enter this competition.
- You must live in the UK to enter this competition.
- You may submit more than one entry but only one entry will be picked as the winner.
- By entering the contest entrants agree to have their submitted name displayed on our website and for use at anytime for any purpose. We reserve the right to use any images at any time, without any fee or any form of compensation. We reserve the right to disqualify users without notice and for any reason.
Lead image: Getty images.