Enter now by clicking the buttons below and following the instructions. Treble your chances of winning by completing all three entry methods.
Now you’ve entered, discover more about this incredible log cabin prize and plan some dream ways to enjoy it.
This luxury prize includes:
- 1 x Laurel 6x3m log cabin
- Free delivery*
- Free professional installation*
- Your choice of coloured Protek wood treatment
* See T&Cs for free delivery and installation conditions
Enjoy a stylish summer staycation in your new Laurel Log Cabin
The brand new 6x3m Laurel log cabin from Waltons transforms your garden into a resort-style retreat. This luxury entertainment zone is ideal for garden parties and summer barbecues. Whether you want to house a hot tub, gin bar or alfresco dining space, the possibilities are endless.
Combining a 3x3m double-glazed log cabin with a 3x3m sheltered open area, this unique garden building offers an easy and versatile way to extend your living accommodation.
Bright and airy, the enclosed half of the log cabin is accessed via an elegant set of French doors which can be positioned to the front or side. In addition, three full length, double-glazed windows flood the room with natural light and provide great views of your garden.
The other half of the cabin provides shelter from the elements, but without losing that vital connection with your outside space. Fill it with garden furniture, make space to exercise, or even install a continental-style outdoor kitchen, so that you can continue to bbq come rain or shine.
Ready to decorate to your own taste
Ready to decorate to your own taste, this spacious, dual-purpose cabin is a quick and easy way to extend your living accommodation. Measuring 6x3m in total, there’s plenty of room to get creative and design something unique. Whether you love to party or yearn for a peaceful yoga studio, the Laurel log cabin from Waltons is the perfect blank canvas.
The ‘Laurel’ is constructed in the UK and designed to last. Our premium FSC® certified timber frame locks together to form a tight and secure seal, so your log cabin will remain warm and dry all year round. And for additional peace of mind, it comes with a 10-year anti-rot guarantee.
Terms and conditions
- The Waltons log cabin giveaway (the "Competition") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over only.
- The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of Waltons Web Limited (“Waltons”), their group companies or family members, or anyone else connected to the Competition.
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must use the Rafflecopter widget above to either tweet about the giveaway, visit the Waltons Facebook page or subscribe to Waltons exclusive email offers. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entry into the competition is only valid via Rafflecopter, and email correspondence is not considered competition entry.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Competition closes at 12 noon on Tuesday 6th April. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- The winner will be chosen from a random draw of correct entries.
- The Prize consists of one Waltons 6mx3m Laurel Log Cabin and Protek wood treatment.
- Competition open to UK mainland residents only.
- Free delivery and installation is NOT available to postcodes: TR , PL, TQ, BT, IOW, KA, PA, PH, AB, IV, KW. Prize cannot be delivered to postcodes IM, ZE, HS, and some parts of PA, KA. Waltons accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize. For more delivery details, please read our Delivery page.
- Before installation can take place, certain criteria must be met. To learn more about our installation process and requirements, visit our Installation page.
- The winner will be notified by email within 3 working days of the closing date. If a winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Waltons shall be entitled to select another winner. If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Waltons shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Waltons retains the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Waltons may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the Competition. The winner is under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion.
- This competition is free to enter. No purchase is necessary.
- Waltons accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize.
- Waltons reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control. The decision of Waltons in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Waltons reserves the right to disqualify entries if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent entry has occurred.
- Waltons shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.