THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Our winner is: Tom Morrison
The mini greenhouse may have been won, but feel free to take the quiz for fun, and see how brushed up you are on eco-knowledge.
Preserving water, reducing waste and caring for the environment are all high on the agenda for many people right now. But how much do you know about everyday household items that affect the world we live in?
For a chance to win a mini wooden greenhouse, take our quiz.
Looking for tips on how to reduce your carbon footprint, save water and reduce waste? Check out our article 'Top tips for eco-friendly living' where some of our favourite bloggers have generously shared expert advice.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open only to UK residents.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Closing date is 12 noon, 3rd November 2019. Winner will be notified by 5th November 2019. If they do not make arrangements to claim their prize within two weeks, a different winner will be chosen.
- The competition is not open to employees of Waltons, or associated agencies, or their families.
- Waltons has the right to substitute an alternative prize at its absolute discretion.
- No alternatives, credits or cash substitutions are available for this prize.
- This competition is free to enter. No purchase is necessary.
- Waltons reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest or these terms at any time without prior notice.
- The judging panel's decision is final, and no communication regarding entries will be entered into.
- Waltons reserves the right to disqualify entries if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent entry has occurred.
- Free delivery of prize is unavailable to postcodes: TR , PL, TQ, BT, IOW, KA, PA, PH, AB, IV, KW.
- Prize cannot be delivered to postcodes IM, ZE, HS, and some parts of PA, KA.
Any questions regarding this competition or its terms should be referred to email@example.com