Enter now by clicking the links below and following the instructions. Triple your chances of winning by completing all three entry methods.
One lucky winner will receive:
- A 7ft x 3ft Overlap Double Door Apex Wooden Bike Shed
- Free delivery
Good luck with your entry! The lucky winner will be contacted via email from firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime, find out more about this popular storage solution from our wooden bike shed range.
Keep bulky bikes safe and dry
Keep your home and garden clear of muddy bicycles with a Waltons 7 x 3 Overlap Double Door Wooden Bike Shed. Accessible through wide double doors, the roomy interior of this outdoor bike shed is perfect for housing bikes of all sizes, and will keep your expensive kit safe and dry when not in use.
Manufactured in the UK from ethically sourced FSC® certified timber panels, the garden bike shed gives easy access via ultra-wide double doors. An apex roof allows water to run off, and for additional peace of mind, the bike store comes with a 10 year anti-rot guarantee.
You can store more than bikes in this easy-access shed. It's also a brilliant space for storing garden furniture, toys, tools and other outdoor accessories.
Browse our full range of garden storage for clever ways to improve your outdoor living space.
Terms and conditions
- The Waltons Wooden Bike Shed Giveaway (the "Competition") is open to UK mainland residents aged 18 and over only.
- The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of Waltons Web Limited (“Waltons”), their group companies or family members, or anyone else connected to the Competition.
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must use the Rafflecopter widget above to either tweet about the giveaway, visit the Waltons Facebook page or subscribe to Waltons exclusive email offers. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please email us at email@example.com. Do not email us to enter; only email if you have difficulties using the online entry form above.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Competition closes at 12 noon on 30th September 2021. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- The winner will be chosen from a random draw of qualifying entries.
- The Prize consists of one 7 x 3 Overlap Double Door Apex Wooden Bike Shed from Waltons.
- The winner will be notified by email within 3 working days of the closing date. If a winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Waltons shall be entitled to select another winner. If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Waltons shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Waltons retains the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Waltons may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the Competition. The winner is under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion.
- This competition is free to enter. No purchase is necessary.
- Waltons accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize.
- Waltons reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control. The decision of Waltons in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Waltons reserves the right to disqualify entries if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent entry has occurred.
- Waltons shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.