Defenders Slug and Snail Barrier Tape - 4 metres
Now Just: £4.99
- Humane; A mild static charge is created when a slug or snail touches the tape, it doesn’t harm or kill them
- Chemical free; A poison free way of protecting your plants from snails and slugs
- Safe; No need to worry about children or pets being near the tape
- Easy application; Simply peel back the adhesive tape and stick around the circumference of the plant pot, then trim off any excess tape
- Versatile; Can be used on multiple different areas of the garden such as raised flower beds or plant pots
Defenders Slug and Snail Barrier Tape
If you have a problem with slugs and snails eating your precious plants and vegetables then you need to use slug and snail tape from Defenders.
Using copper tape to protect your plants means that slugs and snails are deterred from eating your vegetation rather than killing them. When a slug or snail touches the tape, a mild static charge is generated, deterring them from going any further. The tape is a chemical free, environmentally friendly way to keep slugs and snails at bay.
How it works
Simply peel back the adhesive layer on the tape and stick the tape in a complete circle around your plant pot, alternatively, put it on the entire length of your raised flower bed. Trim off any excess leaving a small overlap. Make sure you trim back any overhanging leaves or branches to avoid giving the slugs and snails another way onto your plants.
4 metre roll
Delivery on this product is available to most UK Mainland addresses.
Due to the nature of our products we are unable to deliver to the Republic of Ireland, some areas of Scotland and any offshore islands. If you are unsure then please use the postcode to see if we are able to deliver to your area.
We offer a 14 day money back guarantee on all of our items. The guarantee commences from the date which you receive your item and we offer a free collection service as part of this agreement.
The building must be returned in its original, untreated, resalable condition. Until the item is collected by our courier, it's the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the building remains in this condition.
As the buildings are sold as DIY kits, we cannot dismantle on your behalf and we cannot be held liable for any third party costs. Once the building has been received by our factory, a full refund will be issued within 1-3 working days.