Garden Gear 7.2V Trimming Shears with Telescopic Handle & Wheel Attachment
Now Just: £49.99
- Interchangeable; The 2 in 1 grass and hedge trimming comes with 2 quick changing blades for cutting hedges, shrubs and grass
- Lightweight; At just 0.9kg, these trimming shears are easy to move and won't create strain on your wrists, they also come with a handle and wheel set that allows you to trim grass edges without stooping or bending
- Cordless; Complete cordless freedom of movement thanks to the installed lithium-ion battery that has a running time of 85 minutes and charge time of just 5 hours
- Versatile; Use the 90mm grass shearing blade to create and maintain the perfect garden lawn and the 135mm shrub shear for taming hedges and shrubs
- Guarantee; 12-month guarantee
DescriptionQuickly tidy up bushes, shape hedges and cut lawn edges with these Trimming Shears from Garden Gear. Powered by a lithium-ion battery, the amazing 7.2V Hedge and Edge Trimming Shears provide complete cordless freedom, so there is no need to worry about staying close to a power source or getting tangled up in cords.
The shears come complete with two interchangeable blades, a grass cutter and shrub shears. The grass cutting will make light work of lawn edges and has a 90mm cutting width. The shrub shears are great for trimming bushes and shaping hedges, they have a 135mm cutting with and can cut shrubs up to 8mm in diameter.
The shears come complete with an installed lithium-ion battery, a charger, two blade guards to ensure safety and a handle and wheel set that allows you to trim grass edges without stooping or bending.
Dimensions: L32.2 x W10.5 x H11.5
Grass cutter cutting width: 90mm
Shrub shears cutting width: 135mm
Shrub shears cutting thickness: 8mm
Running time: 85 minutes
Charging time 3-5 hours
Handle and wheel dimensions: L46 x W11.5 x H74cm
Handle and wheel weight: 0.46kg
Delivery on this product is available to most UK Mainland addresses.
Due to the nature of our products we are unable to deliver to the Republic of Ireland, some areas of Scotland and any offshore islands. If you are unsure then please use the postcode to see if we are able to deliver to your area.
We take every care to ensure that you receive the correct goods in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that you ever need to return any item to us and it is within our 30-day warranty period then please contact us for a returns authorisation number. Our customer service team will then provide you with our returns address.
All goods must be returned via recorded, insured method at your own cost. We cannot be held responsible for returns parcels lost in transit. It is the sender's responsibility to ensure parcels are adequately insured. If the goods exceed Â£46 in value we strongly suggest that you take out additional insurance. In order that we can satisfy your requirements promptly we will need your full instructions, explaining the reason for the return and the action you wish us to take.