Happy Beaks Bird Hotel with Solar Light - Bronze
Now Just: £24.99
- Stylish; Multifunctional bird bath, planter and feeding area to attract various types of wild birds to your garden
- Solar-power; Features a solar light which automatically illuminates at night to create an interesting nocturnal feature
- Durable; Designed from weather-resistant plastic to prevent rusting and cracking
- Versatile; Available in 2 different colours to suit your garden and it’s the ideal size for any garden or outside space
- Robust; Comes with installation pegs so that you can secure it to soft ground, or alternatively you can take the bath off and fill the central pole with sand to weigh it down
Attract different types of birds to your garden with this beautiful bird bath from Happy Beaks. Keep your feathered friends happy with a supply of drinking water in your garden, and keep them coming back time after time.
Measuring at 70cm high and 50cm wide, it’s the perfect feature for any sized garden or outside space. It comes available in two different colours; classic bronze or Verdigris, a blue-ish green colour with a weathered effect.
Designed from hardwearing, weather-resistant plastic which will help to prevent rusting or cracking so that your bird bath has an even longer life. It also comes with anchoring pegs to secure it to soft ground.
The bird bath comes with installation pegs so that you can secure it to soft ground, or alternatively you can take the bath off and fill the central pole with sand to weight it down.
Dimensions: D50 x H70cm
Delivery on this product is available to most UK Mainland addresses.
Due to the nature of our products we are unable to deliver to the Republic of Ireland, some areas of Scotland and any offshore islands. If you are unsure then please use the postcode to see if we are able to deliver to your area.
We take every care to ensure that you receive the correct goods in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that you ever need to return any item to us and it is within our 30-day warranty period then please contact us for a returns authorisation number. Our customer service team will then provide you with our returns address.
All goods must be returned via recorded, insured method at your own cost. We cannot be held responsible for returns parcels lost in transit. It is the sender's responsibility to ensure parcels are adequately insured. If the goods exceed Â£46 in value we strongly suggest that you take out additional insurance. In order that we can satisfy your requirements promptly we will need your full instructions, explaining the reason for the return and the action you wish us to take.