Work Expert 2000W Heat Gun
Now Just: £14.99 (was £19.99)
- Powerful; 2000W heat gun, perfect for stripping paint, soldering copper pipes, laying roof felt, bending plastic pipes and much more
- 2 heat settings; Minimum operating temperature of 350°C and maximum operating temperature of 600°C
- 4 nozzles for targeted heat application; Comes with a heat deflector nozzle, cone nozzle, open nozzle and wide spread nozzle
- Lightweight ergonomic design; Weighing only 0.8kg and with a multi-grip handle to ensure maximum comfort
- Guarantee; 12-month guarantee
Work Expert 2000W Heat Gun
The perfect tool for stripping paint, soldering or bending pipes, thawing and much more; this powerful 2000W heat gun from Work Expert offers two heat settings, 350°C and 600°C.
The easy to hold, ergonomically designed handle makes using the heat gun easy and the locking switch means you don’t need to keep the button pressed down to produce heat.
The tool comes with four different nozzles:
- Heat deflector nozzle – For soldering copper pipes indoors, stripping paint on window frames or bending plastic pipes
- Cone nozzle – For stripping paint in small areas and thawing external pipes
- Open nozzle – For stripping paint in larger areas and soldering copper pipes outdoors
- Wide spread nozzle – For stripping paint in wide areas and laying roof felt
Dimensions: L25.5 W8.5 x H19.5cm
Power cord length: 173cm
Delivery on this product is available to most UK Mainland addresses.
Due to the nature of our products we are unable to deliver to the Republic of Ireland, some areas of Scotland and any offshore islands. If you are unsure then please use the postcode checker to see if we are able to deliver to your area.
We take every care to ensure that you receive the correct goods in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that you ever need to return any item to us and it is within our 30-day warranty period then please contact us for a returns authorisation number. Our customer service team will then provide you with our returns address.
All goods must be returned via recorded, insured method at your own cost. We cannot be held responsible for returns parcels lost in transit. It is the sender's responsibility to ensure parcels are adequately insured. If the goods exceed Â£46 in value we strongly suggest that you take out additional insurance. In order that we can satisfy your requirements promptly we will need your full instructions, explaining the reason for the return and the action you wish us to take.
Delivery on this building is 10 working days to most addresses.
After you have placed your order one of our team will contact you directly to arrange a suitable delivery date.
Important - Delivery is kerb side only, though at the driver's discretion they may be able to help you lift the building to a more suitable location outside your property. If you need to transport the building through your house, then you will need to make your own arrangements prior to delivery to do this, as our drivers are not insured to enter your house.
The Customer or Friend/Neighbour will need to be present to sign for the delivery. We cannot leave the item without a signature.