Work Expert 400W Paint Sprayer
Now Just: £44.99 (was £49.99)
- Versatile; Perfect for freshening up your garden fences, or for decking, ceilings, woodwork and much more; offers you a flawless, smooth finish every time
- Large capacity; The paint reservoir can hold up to 820ml of your desired paints, meaning you spend less time refilling and more time perfecting your paint job
- Included; Comes with 4 different nozzles (1.8mm and 2.6mm plastic nozzles and 1mm and 3mm copper nozzles), 2 spare gaskets, 1 cleaning needle, 1 cleaning brush and 1 viscosity measuring cup; you also have the choice of 3 spray patterns: horizontal, vertical or round
- Easy to clean; Can be disassembled quickly and easily and comes with a full guide on how to clean and care for your paint sprayer; the manual also includes a thinning/mixing guide for your paints
- Guarantee; 24-month guarantee
Work Expert 400W Paint Sprayer
Save hours painting and decorating with this versatile mains-powered spray gun by Work Expert, perfect for completing DIY tasks with minimal effort. The 820ml reservoir can be filled with water, solvent and enamel-based paints, wood sealers, stains and varnishes to suit any job. Use indoors to spruce up old furniture and doors or use outside for fences, decking and furniture.
Features an ergonomic handle and trigger, and the powerful 400W motor sprays paint quickly and evenly. Select from any of the four nozzles included and spray with a flow rate of 700ml per minute. It also has a useful output control that allows you to adjust the spray pattern to suit your chosen surface and type of paint.
The ultra-lightweight paint sprayer also comes with a carry handle to make transporting it from job to job a breeze. It features a detachable container and cleaning pin and brush for quick, easy and thorough cleaning; and also comes with a viscosity measuring cup and a thinning and mixing guide in the instruction manual, making this paint sprayer the perfect addition to your tool collection.
Not suitable with textured wall paints or coatings
Dimensions: L28 x W11.5 x H25.5cm
Power cord length: 202cm
Maximum flow: 700ml/min
Delivery on this product is available to most UK Mainland addresses.
Due to the nature of our products we are unable to deliver to the Republic of Ireland, some areas of Scotland and any offshore islands. If you are unsure then please use the postcode checker to see if we are able to deliver to your area.
We take every care to ensure that you receive the correct goods in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that you ever need to return any item to us and it is within our 30-day warranty period then please contact us for a returns authorisation number. Our customer service team will then provide you with our returns address.
All goods must be returned via recorded, insured method at your own cost. We cannot be held responsible for returns parcels lost in transit. It is the sender's responsibility to ensure parcels are adequately insured. If the goods exceed Â£46 in value we strongly suggest that you take out additional insurance. In order that we can satisfy your requirements promptly we will need your full instructions, explaining the reason for the return and the action you wish us to take.
Delivery on this building is 10 working days to most addresses.
After you have placed your order one of our team will contact you directly to arrange a suitable delivery date.
Important - Delivery is kerb side only, though at the driver's discretion they may be able to help you lift the building to a more suitable location outside your property. If you need to transport the building through your house, then you will need to make your own arrangements prior to delivery to do this, as our drivers are not insured to enter your house.
The Customer or Friend/Neighbour will need to be present to sign for the delivery. We cannot leave the item without a signature.