Zennox 46 LED Security Light
Now Just: £14.99
- Intelligent detection; Lights up your garden, driveway or path with either a constant light after darkness falls or when motion is detected
- 3 lighting modes; Set the light to one of three lighting modes to suit your needs
- Solar powered; No expensive running costs
- Easy to install; Comes complete with wall fixings so it can be securely mounted in position
- Guarantee; 12-month guarantee
Zennox 46 LED Security Light
Keep pathways, steps and driveways visible at night with the help of this solar-powered security light from Zennox. Perfect for increasing night time visibility for you and your guests, it also works as a deterrent to potential intruders.
This smart security light has no overheads or running costs, instead taking its power from the solar panel on the top of the unit and recharging throughout the day.
It has three lighting modes;
- 1. The light will automatically illuminate on medium brightness when darkness falls.
- 2. The light will automatically illuminate on low light when darkness falls and will change to bright light when motion is detected. The light will stay illuminated for approximately 20 seconds, after which, it will return to low light.
- 3. The light will illuminate as bright light when darkness falls and motion is detected. The light will remain on for approximately 20 seconds, after which, it will turn off.
The security light is fitted with a motion sensor that will automatically light up whenever motion is detected thanks to its PIR (infrared) movement detection. The security light is easy to use and comes complete with wall fixings so it can be securely mounted in position.
Dimensions: D15 x W10 x H5cm
1x 3.7v Li-Ion battery (included)
Delivery on this product is available to most UK Mainland addresses.
Due to the nature of our products we are unable to deliver to the Republic of Ireland, some areas of Scotland and any offshore islands. If you are unsure then please use the postcode to see if we are able to deliver to your area.
We take every care to ensure that you receive the correct goods in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that you ever need to return any item to us and it is within our 30-day warranty period then please contact us for a returns authorisation number. Our customer service team will then provide you with our returns address.
All goods must be returned via recorded, insured method at your own cost. We cannot be held responsible for returns parcels lost in transit. It is the sender's responsibility to ensure parcels are adequately insured. If the goods exceed Â£46 in value we strongly suggest that you take out additional insurance. In order that we can satisfy your requirements promptly we will need your full instructions, explaining the reason for the return and the action you wish us to take.