Listed below are the postcode areas this service is currently available for:
AL1-10, B1-38, B40, B42-50, B60-80, B90-98, BB1-12, BB18, BD1-25, BL0-9, BR1-8, CB1-11, CB21-25, CH1-5, CH41-49, CH60-66, CR0, CR09, CR2-9, CRO, CV1-13, CV21-23, CV31-37, CV47, CW1-12, DE1, DE5-7, DE11-15, DE21-24, DE45, DE55-56, DE65, DE72-75, DN1-12, DN22, DY1-14, DY22, E1-18, EC1, EC1A, EC1M, EC1N, EC1R, EC1V, EC1Y, EC2, EC2A, EC2M, EC2Y, EC3, EC3M, EC3N, EC3V, EC4, EC4A, EC4A 1BL, EC4M, EC4N, EC4R, ECA4, EN1-11, FY1-8, HA0-9, HD1-9, HX1-7, IG1-11, KT1-24, L1-40, LE1-19, LE65, LE67, LS1-29, LU1-7, M1-9, M11-35, M38, M40-46, M50, M70, M90, MK1-18, MK40-46, N1-22, NG1-25, NN1-18, NW1-11, OL1-16, PE1-16, PE18-19, PE26-29, PR1-10, PR25-26, RM1-20, S1-14, S17-18, S20-21, S25-26, S32-33, S35-36, S40-45, S60-66, S70-75, S80-81, SE1-28, SG1-19, SK1-17, SK22-23, SM1-7, ST1-21, SW1-20, TF1-13, TW1-20, UB1-11, W1-14, WA1-16, WA40, WC1-4, WD1-7, WD17-19, WD23-25, WF1-17, WS1-15, WV1-16.
If you find that you postcode is not shown above sadly we are unable to offer the 48 hour or Saturday delivery service in your area.
In order to qualify for the 48 Hour delivery service orders must be placed before 12pm. The 48 Hour delivery service only operates within working days Monday to Friday. This also excludes bank holidays and public holidays. For Saturday delivery orders must be placed by no later than 12pm on the Thursday prior.
Q. When should I expect to hear when my delivery will be?
A: All you have to do is ensure that the building can be left in a convenient area free from debris.
We recommend that panel sizes are checked to allow access through archways and doors.
Q. How is the building delivered?
A. The building will be delivered in single panel sections, the number and size of which are dependant on the type of building that has been purchased. For those buildings with dimensions in excess of 10ft in length, some sections will come in two separate panels.
Q. I want to choose the day that I receive delivery - Is this possible?
A. Yes, most of our products have a ‘Choose your own delivery date’ option available. As long as the delivery post code is in the list shown, you are eligible for this option. Just click on the option, check that you are in the right area and you qualify for the Choose your own delivery date service at a small charge of just £29.99. Please call 0870 120 1000 to arrange the weekday that you want delivery to take place.
Q. What if I selected 'choose your own delivery day service' but the product is not delivered to me on the day arranged?
A. In the unlikely event of a non delivery on the day specified, the initial delivery charge plus an additional £10 will be refunded to you, unless:
1. You are not home on arrival at property in order to sign for the building without arranging this beforehand with the Delivery Scheduling Team.
2. Any access issue to property and/or street that has not been discussed with the Delivery Scheduling Team at the point of booking in the order.
3. You refuse the delivery on arrival due to minor or cosmetic damage to the product that can easily be rectified. If you notice any damage, advise the driver, receive delivery and Contact the Customer Service Department who will rectify this for you.
4. If the Building is too large/small for property - please check sizes before you buy.
5. If you have requested to leave the ‘building safe’ at the point of booking the order and the Delivery driver thinks that it may not be safe to leave. It is the Drivers discretion to asses if the location is ‘secure’ enough to leave the product.
6. If there is any obstruction to the delivery whereby the driver is required to take the building through a property or over a fence etc. You must ensure that there is a clear path to the area that you want the building unloading and moving to.
7. If you decide to change your mind at the point of delivery.
8. If any incorrect address/customer/telephone number details supplied. Please ensure that all details are correct when ordering your product.
9. If you simply place your order online and do not telephone through to choose a day.
10. Please see 6.9 on the terms and conditions for details on Christmas delivery.
Q. When should I expect to hear when my delivery will be?
A. Our delivery team aim to contact you 24-48 hours before the date of delivery. We kindly ask that you please do not call the team prior to this time frame.
Q. Can I request a particular date for delviery?
A. We can put in requested dates for you however they are only requested and can not be guaranteed, we would normally call to confirm about 48 hours before.
Q. Can I request a certain time for delivery?
A. Our deliveries are classed as all day, between the hours of 7am to 7pm. However, Our Delivery Team can request the driver to contact you on the day of delivery to give you an estimated time of their arrival but this is purely an estimate as we cannot accommodate unforeseen circumstances.
Q. Can I hold the delivery if I'm not ready?
A. We can defer your delivery date; however stock allocation is not customer specific and as a result we cannot guarantee deferred order availability at all times.
Q. Do i need to be there?
A. You do not have to be present at time of delivery; however, we would require written permission to deliver in your absence. This can be in the form of a fax, E-mail or a signed note left on the day for the driver to confirm delivery in your absence.
Q. Will the driver take the building through my property?
A. No. Our drivers are not insured to enter your property with a building.
Q. Will they take to my back garden or through my house?
A. Our policy is kerb side delivery only; however, it is at the driver’s discretion if any building needs to be carried any further. Generally we do not deliver buildings through houses or to flats on upper floors. Our Easy fit shed can be taken through smaller apertures. Please ask when ordering.
Q. Will the driver need any help?
A. Our drivers will not ask for any help to off load your building.
Q. What size lorry will my building arrive on?
A. We operate 3.5t vans, 7.5 ton and 17 ton vehicles - your building could arrive on any of these dependants on area of the country and time of year. We need to be informed of any access issues at your point of order so we can ensure your delivery will arrive without any problems.
Q. Do you deliver to the offshore Islands?
A. If your delivery is to an offshore island; Channel Islands, Orkney's or the Isle of Man. Deliveries can only be made to the nearest carrier company at port (it is the customer’s responsibility to arrange onward delivery). We need to be aware of both the carrier company and also the forwarding address for the delivery to be made.
We do deliver to Ireland, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Skye directly (at an additional cost, please see guidelines above)
Port postcodes stated are except from normal postcode charges. If the delivery is to a port then the Port drop only charge must be added to your delivery cost.
Q. What is the delivery time for a Walton’s product?
A. Waltons generally offer a 5 working day lead time, however please refer to the product in question via this website which should outline the most up to date lead-time estimation. Variations to this time do apply in extenuating circumstances. We will endeavor to contact you at the soonest possible time to arrange the next available delivery date for you.
Q. Can the garden building be delivered at weekends?
A. In most circumstances, Walton’s do not deliver at weekends but we do have special Saturday Deliveries available:
Gold star Saturday delivery Before 10am is £39.99 ( This must be ordered before midday on the previous Thursday)
Saturday All Day Premium Delivery Service £29.99 (This must be ordered before midday on the previous Thursday)
Q. Can I order my delivery to a different name or address?
A. Yes you can we will need an invoice address for the payment taken and the full delivery address.
Q. What About a Log Cabin Delivery?
A. Log Cabin Delivery Instructions
We deliver to all of the UK but additional cost would have to be levied for the following areas (Please note extended lead times):
Isle of Wight (estimated 15 Working days)
Isle of Man (estimated 15 Working days)
Guernsey and Jersey (estimated 15 Working days)
Shetland Islands (estimated 15 Working days)
Hebrides (estimated 15 Working days)
Northern Ireland (estimated 10 Working days)
Republic of Ireland (estimated 15 Working days)
Postcodes IV24, IV35, IV37, IV38 (estimated 15 Working days)
Postcodes KW15 - 17 (estimated 15 Working days)
Please call 0870 120 1000 to order a Log Cabin if your delivery address is as above.
Delivery is usually very easy and straightforward. We state 10 Working days delivery schedule on each product page. We can often deliver to specified dates, but cannot guarantee this. Customers will always be contacted at least 24 hours before delivery and be given the date and approximate time of delivery. If you need more notice than this - please let us know at the point of ordering. Delivery is Free of Charge to UK mainland addresses provided the following points can be met.
1. Delivery is normally made made by a 6 Wheeler Truck with a "Piggy-Back" forklift on board to unload the cabin, however, certain hauliers used in the delivery of Log Cabinsdo not have this facility (If in doubt - please contact us on 01636 880510 to discuss).
2. There must be sufficient space for this vehicle to operate. (If in doubt - please contact us on 01636 880510 to discuss). If the Cabin cannot be off-loaded due to a lack of space - a delivery charge may apply.
3. Delivery is Kerb Side: Our drivers are very helpful and will always try to leave the cabin as conveniently positioned as possible however because the Forklifts are very heavy - we leave it entirely at the drivers discretion whether or not it is suitable to drive onto your property.
4. Customer (or customer’s representative) must be available to receive the cabin and sign the delivery note.
5. It is Important that you should insert at least one, but ideally two telephone numbers in the telephone number box when ordering. Our Transport Dept. will always contact you at least one day prior to delivery. They will give as accurate a delivery schedule as possible. The Cabin will not simply arrive unless you have been contacted first!
When the cabins are delivered they are packed in a weather proof wrapping and can stand outside quite satisfactorily for a reasonable time (The exception to this would be if the cabin is delivered on a smaller vehicle and has to be off-loaded manually, and therefore un-packed).
If you feel that delivery on a smaller vehicle would be more appropriate - please don't hesitate to contact us. We can always arrange this and frequently at no additional cost. However, as the smaller vehicles are not able to carry a forklift - the driver would require assistance with unloading the cabin.
If you are concerned about delivery or any other aspect of the Cabin, in anyway whatsoever please contact us on: 01636 880510
Q. I can only take delivery on a Saturday but I need to erect my building by Saturday night. Is this possible?
A. Yes a a Gold Star Saturday delivery before 10am is available on most products under the delivery service options. You need to check that the delivery post code is in the Saturday am option list. Just click on the option, check that you are in an accepted area and you qualify for the Saturday am delivery service at a small charge of just £39.99.
Q. Can anyone qualify for Next Day Delivery?
A. Unfortunately, no. You must live in one of the following postcodes to qualify: AL; B; BB; BD; BL; BR; CB; CH; CM; CO; CR; CV; CW; DA; DE; DH; DL; DN; DY; E; EC; EN; FY; GL; GU; HA; HD; HG; HP; HU; HX; IG; IP; KT; L; LE; LN; LS; LU; M; ME; MK; N; NE; NG; NN; NR; NW; OL; OX; PE; PR; RG; RH, RM; S; SE; SG; SK; SL; SM; SR; SS; ST; SW; TF; TS; TW; UB; W; WA; WD; WF; WN; WR; WS; WV; YO.
Q. What happens if I order my item with Next Day Delivery and it doesn't turn up?
A. If your place your order before 12pm (midday) the previous day, then you can expect to receive your item between 7am and 7pm the day after. If you do not, a full refund of the Next Day Delivery service will be offered as well as a £10 inconvenience fee.
Q. Will I be able to order my item with Next Day Delivery on a Friday?
A. Yes, you will be able to however, the Next Day Delivery option only applies to working days so you would receive your item the following Monday.