Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we've teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete the loan application quickly and entirely online.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the ﬁnance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you'll receive an instant decision. Easy!
Check your eligibility
You'll only be considered for ﬁnance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old.
- You're in paid employment or have a regular income (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance).
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, County Court Judgment (CCJs), Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVAs) or bankruptcies.
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Information and payment plan options
You can spread the cost with ﬁxed payments, using the best repayment method for you. Deko use a variety of lenders to give you a quick decision; if you're not accepted for the repayment plan that you've applied for, then AcceptPlus technology maximises your chances of being accepted by drawing on Deko's entire panel of lenders. This means that you could be offered an alternative loan.
The minimum spend for orders applicable for ﬁnance is £500, which applies to the total amount at the basket. So if you're opting for a shed below that amount, you may ﬁnd it worthwhile to add those important extras to your basket if you would like to apply for ﬁnance. We can offer interest free credit on any purchases over £500 with a term of 6 months repayment, however terms lasting longer than this will be interest bearing.
There are 4 payment terms to choose from, to offer you ﬂexibility with your repayments.
- Choose between
- 6 months at 0% interest
- 12 months at 0% interest
- 24 months at 14.9%
- 36 months at 14.9%
- A minimum deposit of 10% will be required for your purchase, however we won't take any money from you until your loan has been approved by Deko.
- The maximum deposit you can put down for your order is 50% of the total cost price.
- Please note that not all items are eligble for finance.
Paying with finance
Simply add the purchases to your basket and select Deko at checkout. You'll then be taken to the application form, which takes just a few minutes to complete.
Repayments are made via Direct Debit from your account to the lender; the ﬁrst monthly repayment will be due one month after your order has been delivered. You can also settle your balance before the end of your repayment term by contacting your lender Omni Capital, who will be able to tell you how much is left to pay for your order.
If you have any more questions regarding ﬁnance, our friendly customer services team will be happy to answer any questions. You can give them a ring for free on 0800 029 1000, or take a look at our help and advice centre for more information.
Delivery when paying with ﬁnance
Please note that if purchasing a product by ﬁnance, delivery may be delayed depending on how long the ﬁnance application takes.
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you wish to do this please contact us (your retailer) directly. We can cancel the application on your behalf. There is no need to contact Deko or your lender.
A payment plan does not affect our standard refund and returns policy. Just contact us and we'll cancel your application and the lender will refund your deposit and let you know of any outstanding balance if applicable.
Walton Web Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 620773 and act as a credit broker and not a lender.
Deko is a trading name of Pay4Later Ltd which act as a credit broker and not a lender. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.