WIN a Waltons Shiplap Shed worth £659.99
Enter now by clicking the links below and following the instructions. Triple your chances of winning by completing all three entry methods.
Now you’ve entered, discover more about this strong and spacious storage solution from our new Shiplap Shed range.
One lucky winner will receive:
- An 8ft x 6ft Shiplap Shed from Waltons
- Free delivery
Keep your garden tidy with a strong, modular, storage shed
The 8ft x 6ft Shiplap Shed from Waltons is a hard-wearing and practical feature for your garden. With plenty of headroom and a large, braced door, it’s ideal for storing tools as well as bigger things like bikes, lawnmowers, garden furniture, sports equipment or boxes of clutter!
This sturdy apex shed is made from interlocking 12mm shiplap, tongue & groove timber that fits snugly together to form a watertight seal. The modular design allows the shed to be customised during assembly – choose to keep the shatterproof styrene windows together to make the most of natural light, or position them opposite each other. The door can also be installed to the side where access is easiest.
Manufactured in the UK using ethically sourced FSC® certified timber, this shed comes with a 10-year anti-rot guarantee.
Browse our full range of garden sheds for clever ways to improve your outdoor living space.
Terms and conditions
- The Waltons Shiplap Shed Giveaway (the "Competition") is open to UK mainland residents aged 18 and over only.
- The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of Waltons Web Limited (“Waltons”), their group companies or family members, or anyone else connected to the Competition.
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must use the Rafflecopter widget above to either tweet about the giveaway, visit the Waltons Facebook page or subscribe to Waltons exclusive email offers. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not email us to enter; only email if you have difficulties using the online entry form above.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Competition closes at noon on 8th December 2021. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- The winner will be chosen from a random draw of qualifying entries and contacted via email by email@example.com
- The Prize consists of one 8ft x 6ft Shiplap Shed from Waltons.
- The winner will be notified by email within 3 working days of the closing date. If a winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Waltons shall be entitled to select another winner. If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Waltons shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Waltons retains the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Waltons may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the Competition. The winner is under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion.
- This competition is free to enter. No purchase is necessary.
- Waltons accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize.
- Waltons reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control. The decision of Waltons in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Waltons reserves the right to disqualify entries if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent entry has occurred.
- Waltons shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.