Enter now by clicking the links below and following the instructions. Triple your chances of winning by completing all three entry methods.
Good luck! In the meantime, here's some more information about our gorgeous Dutch Barn Playhouse…
This fantastic prize includes:
- 1 x 6ft x 6ft Dutch Barn Wooden Playhouse
- Free delivery
Encourage creative outdoor play with a Dutch Barn Playhouse
Oozing rustic charm, Waltons Dutch Barn Playhouse provides the perfect homestead for budding young farmers. Flooded with natural light, the bright and airy interior also has plenty of head-room for growing kids.
Like all our playhouses, this 6ft x 6ft model features 10mm gaps around the door to keep young fingers safe. Shatterproof styrene windows make it perfect for busy family gardens and it has been designed to comply with Toys (Safety) Regulation 2011 (EN71) for extra peace of mind.
Constructed in the UK from interlocking 12mm tongue and groove timber, the Dutch Barn Playhouse is supplied unpainted ready for you to decorate as you wish. If you don’t fancy a farmhouse, set yours up as a fire station, cafe, shop, safari hut or school. The sky’s the limit!
Planning a summer of outdoor play and creative fun? Take a look at our full range of children’s wooden playhouses.
Terms and conditions
- The Waltons Wooden Dutch Barn Playhouse Giveaway (the "Competition") is open to UK mainland residents aged 18 and over only.
- The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of Waltons Web Limited (“Waltons”), their group companies or family members, or anyone else connected to the Competition.
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must use the Rafflecopter widget above to either tweet about the giveaway, visit the Waltons Facebook page or subscribe to Waltons exclusive email offers. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please e-mail us at email@example.com. Do not email us to enter; only email if you have difficulties using the online entry form above.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Competition closes at 12 noon on 16th August 2021. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- The winner will be chosen from a random draw of correct entries.
- The Prize consists of one 6x6ft Wooden Dutch Barn Playhouse from Waltons.
- The winner will be notified by email within 3 working days of the closing date. If a winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Waltons shall be entitled to select another winner. If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Waltons shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Waltons retains the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Waltons may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the Competition. The winner is under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion.
- This competition is free to enter. No purchase is necessary.
- Waltons accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize.
- Waltons reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control. The decision of Waltons in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Waltons reserves the right to disqualify entries if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent entry has occurred.
- Waltons shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.