Win this fantastic playhouse over Christmas
Ready to make your garden more fun? We're giving away this brilliant 6 x 5 foot Honeysuckle playhouse worth £289.99 over Christmas. All you have to do is to get your child to draw their ideal playhouse. Let them get creative and design their dream playhouse or garden hideout. No idea is too crazy - the sky’s the limit!
They can base it on this one, or create their own design. The best idea (according to our panel of judges) will win the playhouse!
The competition's open until Monday 31st December 2018. We'll announce the winner on 7th January 2019.
There are a few rules (below), but the main one is that the drawing has to be by someone at primary school (we don’t want to give the playhouse to any old grownup!)
- The drawing must be by someone at primary school (explanatory labels can be added by an adult).
- The best idea (according to our panel of judges) will win the playhouse.
- The competition's open until Monday 31st December 2018.
- Winner will be announced on 7th January 2019.
Full terms & conditions:
- Competition is open to UK residents.
- Entrants must be at primary school.
- Winners will be selected by our panel of judges.
- Closing date for submissions is Monday 31st December 2018.
- Prize winners will be notified by email, before Monday 7th January 2019. If they do not make arrangements to claim their prize within 7 days, a new winner will be chosen.
- No alternatives, credits or cash substitutions are available for the prize.
- This competition is free to enter. No purchase is necessary.
- Any entry from members of Waltons (or associated organisations) staff, or their families will be disqualified.
- Any plagiarised entry will be disqualified.
- Waltons reserves the right to disqualify entries if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that plagiarised or fraudulent entry has occurred.
- Entries must be submitted via the Waltons Facebook page or sent direct via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No other method of entry will be accepted.
- Entrants must have full rights over submitted images. Full credit will be given if published.
- Waltons assumes no ownership of images submitted, but reserves the right to use all submitted materials in any future Waltons promotional activity from the date of submission.
- Submitted images may be published on the Waltons blog, Facebook page and other online properties.
- In the event of a dispute in respect of any aspect of the Competition, the judges' decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Waltons reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest or these terms at any time without prior notice.
- Free delivery of prize is unavailable to postcodes: TR , PL, TQ, BT, IOW, KA, PA, PH, AB, IV, KW.
- Prize cannot be delivered to postcodes IM, ZE, HS, and some parts of PA, KA.