The Buyer will be asked to provide certain Information when registering on this site. Furthermore the Seller will acquire Information about the buying habits of the Buyer and products purchased by the Buyer. All Information provided to the Seller will be collectively called “the Information”. The Seller undertakes to keep the Information private and confidential and not to use or disclose the Information for any purpose other than the Specified Purposes to Specified Persons.
The Specified Purposes are as follows:
- For the Seller for administer the website.
- For the Seller to fulfil customer requirements.
- For the Seller to review, develop and improve the quality of its products and services and to develop new products and services.
- For the Seller to keep the customer advised of developments in quality of its products and services the development of new products and services and marketing purposes generally.
- For the Seller to advise customers of special offers, discounts etc.
- For the Seller to carry out credit checks.
- For the Seller to make identity checks and take all such other steps and make all such other checks as are necessary to prevent or combat fraud.
The Specified Persons are as follows:
- Employees and agents of the Seller.
- Agents of the Seller involved in the development and improvement of the quality of products and services and the development of new products and services.
- Marketing agencies engaged on behalf of the Seller.
- Any person or company to whom the business of the Seller may be transferred.
- Any person or company to whom the Seller considers it appropriate to disclose any of the Information for the purpose of making credit checks, identity checks or taking any other steps as are necessary to prevent or combat fraud.
- To any law enforcement agency or any other person or body to whom the Seller is obliged to provide the Information.
The Seller will keep the Buyer informed of details of the product range, improvements, modifications, promotions, offers and similar by e-mail. If the Buyer does not wish to receive such details, the Buyer should tick the opt-out box provided when registering on the website.
The Seller will take all reasonable steps to protect the Information. The Seller cannot guarantee the security of any data disclosed on line. There are inherent risks of providing Information and dealing online. The Buyer will not hold the Seller responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to negligence or wilful default.
We respect your right to the privacy of your personal information. We will never pass your email address or telephone number to other third parties. By providing your email address and/or phone number, you are agreeing to receive contact regarding your order plus our promotional material relating to special offers and discounts. If you do not wish to be contacted by us, then please opt out of this contact when creating your account online or contact us via phone, email or post.
The Buyer has the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) maintained by the Seller, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee.
If the Buyer wants his or her name removed from the mailing list the Buyer should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Walton Web Ltd. Huntingdon House, 278-290 Huntingdon Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 3LY.