Enter now by clicking the links below and following the instructions. Triple your chances of winning by completing all three entry methods.
Good luck! In the meantime, here's some more information about our fantastic garden bar and how best to use it...
This fantastic prize includes:
- 1 x Garden Bar from Waltons
- Free delivery
Bring the party back with a garden bar from Waltons
Welcome special friends back into your life with the new 6x4 Garden Bar from Waltons. What better way to watch Euro 2021 football matches with friends than on a big screen in the comfort of your very own beer garden? Serve sparkling glasses of Prosecco, mix a mean batch of mojitos and stock up all your favourite drinks ready for a summer of barbecues and garden get-togethers.
Whether you want a traditional beerfest, tropical tiki bar, or a stylish cocktail zone, the new Garden Bar from Waltons is ready to decorate in any way you like. Just add a tub of ice, a couple of stools, your favourite playlist and some string lights to keep the mood high as the sun fades.
Constructed in the UK from 12mm tongue and groove, pressure treated timber, your garden bar is designed to withstand the elements. A robust 44mm x 44mm frame supports a modern pent roof, and the door can be added to either side to suit your garden. A large serving hatch and wide wooden counter-top makes serving drinks and snacks a breeze. And for additional peace of mind, this pressure-treated garden building comes with a 15 year anti-rot guarantee.
Planning a summer of garden parties and get-togethers? Don’t let the fun stop as autumn arrives. Keep the good times rolling by transforming one of our all-year-round log cabins into a cosy pub!
Terms and conditions
- The Waltons Garden Bar (the "Competition") is open to UK mainland residents aged 18 and over only.
- The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of Waltons Web Limited (“Waltons”), their group companies or family members, or anyone else connected to the Competition.
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must use the Rafflecopter widget above to either tweet about the giveaway, visit the Waltons Facebook page or subscribe to Waltons exclusive email offers. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not email us to enter; only email if you have difficulties using the online entry form above.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Competition closes at 12 noon on 29th June 2021. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- The winner will be chosen from a random draw of correct entries.
- The Prize consists of one 6x4ft Pressure Treated Garden Bar from Waltons.
- The winner will be notified by email within 3 working days of the closing date. If a winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Waltons shall be entitled to select another winner. If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Waltons shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Waltons retains the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Waltons may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the Competition. The winner is under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion.
- This competition is free to enter. No purchase is necessary.
- Waltons accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize.
- Waltons reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control. The decision of Waltons in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Waltons reserves the right to disqualify entries if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent entry has occurred.
- Waltons shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.