Is your shed a shambles?
Do you have the messiest shed in the UK? Send us your shambolic shed photos for a chance to win our ‘messy shed’ competition – the prize is a 4 x 3 ft wooden garden storage chest worth £169.99 to help organise your garden clutter.
The best snap - be it the untidiest, the most neglected or the most entertaining - will receive 12 square feet of glorious garden storage!
Sorting the shed this weekend? Send us ‘before’ and ‘after’ pics for a special mention!
Closing date for entries is midnight on 8th November, and full terms are below.
Tems & conditions
- • The competition is open only to UK residents.
- • Entrants must be 18 or over.
- • Closing date is midnight, 8th November 2020. Winner will be notified by 15th November 2020. If they do not make arrangements to claim their prize within two weeks, a different winner will be chosen.
- • The competition is not open to employees of Waltons, or their families.
- • Waltons has the right to substitute an alternative prize at its absolute discretion.
- • No alternatives, credits or cash substitutions are available for the prize.
- • This competition is free to enter. No purchase is necessary.
- • Waltons reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest or these terms at any time without prior notice.
- • The judging panel's decision is final, and no communication regarding entries will be entered into.
- • Waltons reserves the right to disqualify entries if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent entry has occurred.
- • Waltons reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend this event at any time.
- • Waltons reserves the non-exclusive right to publish entered content on its website, blog, social media or other properties in perpetuity.
- • Ultimate ownership of said content remains with the entrant.
- • Free delivery of prize is unavailable to postcodes: TR , PL, TQ, BT, IOW, KA, PA, PH, AB, IV, KW. Prize cannot be delivered to postcodes IM, ZE, HS, and some parts of PA, KA.
- • Any questions regarding this competition or its terms should be referred to email@example.com.