Blog / Competitions
I love my shed competition - terms and conditions
'I love my shed' competition - terms & conditions:
- The competition is open only to UK residents.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Closing date is 28th June 2017. Winner will be notified by 6th July 2017. If they do not make arrangements to claim their prize within two weeks, a different winner will be chosen.
- Submitted pictures must be of a wooden garden building owned by the entrant or a member of the entrant's family.
- "Garden building" is defined as "a garden building made from panel board." This includes playhouses, workshops, sheds and summerhouses, but excludes insulated garden buildings and brick or stone buildings.
- The competition is not open to employees of Waltons, or associated agencies, or their families.
- Waltons has the right to substitute an alternative prize at its absolute discretion.
- No alternatives, credits or cash substitutions are available for the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email within one week of the closing date.
- This competition is free to enter. No purchase is necessary.
- Waltons reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest or these terms at any time without prior notice.
- The judging panel's decision is final, and no communication regarding entries will be entered into.
- Waltons reserves the right to disqualify entries if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent entry has occurred.
- Waltons reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend this event at any time.
- Waltons reserves the non-exclusive right to publish entered images on its website, blog, social media or other properties.
- Ultimate ownership of images remains with the entrant.
- Free delivery of prize is unavailable to postcodes: TR , PL, TQ, BT, IOW, KA, PA, PH, AB, IV, KW. Prize cannot be delivered to postcodes IM, ZE, HS, and some parts of PA, KA.
You may also like