This competition has closed to see our latest competitions click here
Are you a Football Fan or Foe? Spot the ball and tell us whether you're a fan or foe to WIN a 7' x 7' Waltons Corner Summerhouse and a bundle of prizes worth £700!
Take a look at our Spot the Ball image below and pick the grid letter and number to tell us where you think the ball is. Then pick your prize!
Are you a Football Fan who can't wait to watch all the 2014 FIFA World Cup Games? Pick Fan to WIN a Waltons 7' x 7' Corner Summerhouse, an XBox and the FIFA 2014 XBox game worth £700! VS. Are you a Football Foe who just wants to enjoy summer without the World Cup Games? Pick Foe to WIN a Walton's 7' x 7' Corner Summerhouse and £250 worth of John Lewis vouchers to decorate your new building with. This bundle is worth £700!
***PLEASE NOTE: If you are viewing this image on a mobile device scroll to the right to see the full image.
How to Enter:
1. Got to our Facebook Competition Page Here. 2. Pick grid coordinates for where you think the ball could be. 4. Enter your answer on our Facebook Competition Page. 5. Tell us which prize you want to WIN! Are you a football fan or foe?
6. Submit your entry!
Photo Credit: Sergei Stepanov.
Terms & Conditions
- You must be over 18 years old to enter this competition and live on Mainland UK.
- There will be 1 x winner only.
- The start day for this competition is 12.06.2014 and the competition will end at midday on 13.07.2014. Any entries received after this date will not be counted.
- The prize may not be transferred to any other person and there are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
- The winner of the competition will be announced at midday 13.07.2014.
- You can enter this competition using the competition tab on our Facebook page, simply ‘Like’ the Walton’s Facebook page and then follow the instructions to enter.
- The winner has 48 hours to respond; if there is no response the prize will be given to another entrant.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- This competition is in no way endorsed by Facebook or Twitter.
- Only one entry per person, we will not accept duplicate Facebook entrants or profiles.
- If we receive more than one correct answer all winners will be placed in to a draw and a winner will be picked at random.
- The winning grid coordinates is the one closest to the centre of the football.